Get Smart — Get Trained
You never learned anything about Inherently Safe Design in school (or at least, you don’t think you did.) You can fix that by getting training from our experts!
Engineers, technologists, and technicians learn the technical aspects of their fields in school, except for safety. You may have learned to wear your safety glasses and boots on the shop floor, but your teachers didn’t teach you what you need to know about building safe products in the first place. For many, safety engineering is an art that isn’t taught, and finding a good mentor can be hard. We solve that problem!
We offer focused online training, seminars and workshops covering:
- Machinery Risk Assessment
- Effective Risk Control based on the Hierarchy of Controls
- Safe electrical control system design according to CSA and IEC standards
- Functional Safety
- Standards Application in Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Power Presses, Industrial Robotics, Transfer Machines, and general machinery
- Standards development and writing skills
Learn what you need to know now. We have Open Enrolment Classes and Private Training Events available to get your questions answered.
LET OUR EXPERT TRAINERS GIVE YOU “THE MISSING PIECE”