[mdocs single-file=“Standard Terms and Conditions-Consulting 2019-05-24.pdf”]
Standard Terms and Conditions
Currency date: 2019-05-24
- Validity – Quotations, proposals and estimates are valid for 30 days from the date on the face of the document or the validity date shown on the document.
- Consulting Agreement — Acceptance of this proposal including the Scope of Work and the Estimate, is contingent upon the execution of a Consulting Agreement provided by Compliance inSight Consulting Inc. The terms and conditions in this proposal are supplemental to the Consulting Agreement.
- Standard Fee Schedule – Except as otherwise noted, our standard fee schedule applies to all projects. Applicable taxes are not included in the quoted fees.
- Credit Terms – Credit terms are available on request. A satisfactory credit check may be required before credit can be extended. At the discretion of Compliance inSight Consulting Inc., a satisfactory credit check may be required before credit can be extended.
- Deposits – Deposits must be paid before work can begin. An invoice for the deposit amount will be issued following receipt of your PO. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Copyrighted media – Any copyrighted media, such as standards and technical documents, purchased for use in conducting the work remain the property of Compliance inSight Consulting Inc. due to copyright and licensing agreements and are not transferrable.
- Components Suitable for the Application – The quoted fees assume all components are certified to appropriate standards and are suitable for the application. Evaluation and testing of components is not included in the quoted fees.
- Product Support & Transport – The client will ensure that the product and the applicable simulators & technical information for this project are received and ready to test at the test facility by the scheduled start date. Unless otherwise agreed, the client will be responsible for unpacking, installation, operation, and packaging/shipping of the product, and for providing technical support for equipment malfunctions. Compliance inSight Consulting Inc. will not be responsible for product loss or damage during transit or testing.
- Scope Extension, Test Failures & Re-testing – The quotation does not include any product re-testing, re-evaluation or scope extension. In case of failure, and with the approval from the client, the remaining tests will be terminated, and the project charges will be adjusted accordingly. Additional services including technical guidance, assistance with design modifications, and reevaluation due to failures or repeat testing will be negotiated and scheduled separately.
- Certification – The responsibilities of Compliance InSight Consulting Inc. are limited to guidance services related to testing and design of the predictor process. There is no guarantee, expressed or implied, that any agency or legal certification will be issued in a specified time, if at all. Compliance InSight Consulting Inc. will provide reasonable assistance to the client to remedy any non-conforming items, however, Compliance Insight Consulting Inc. reserves the right to limit the time and effort provided and to institute charges when reasonable efforts have been exhausted.
- Payment – Payment can be made by Company Cheque payable to Compliance InSight Consulting Inc., by Major Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard), by Bank Draft or by Electronic Transfer to the bank used by Compliance InSight Consulting Inc. Please request details if an electronic transfer is planned. All invoices are due upon receipt unless credit terms are offered in writing.
- Precedence of Terms and Conditions – Our Terms and Conditions supersede any Terms and Conditions on your Purchase Order unless authorized in writing by us in advance of the start of work.